In this video, we learn how to make sweet and hearty beef stew with Janice and Liz. You will need: peas, carrots, mushrooms, meat, tomato sauce, cider vinegar, maple syrup, and salt. Place these all into a slow cooker on low and let sit for around 6 hours. To finish the stew, add in a bit of flour and milk to thicken it. When you are finished, don't leave the meal out for more than 2 hours before placing the leftovers in the fridge. If you leave it out for too long, bacteria will start to grow. Place leftovers in a shallow container and enjoy the next day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades