To cook goulash with spaetzle, you will need three bell peppers, three small onions, three turkey breasts, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt, vegetable stock, sour cream, spaetzle, and oil. This takes two large pots: one for the goulash and one for the spaetzle. First you'll need to chop up the onions, peppers, and turkey, and put these into a pot with some oil, over medium heat. The spices and salt are then added, and then the vegetable stock is poured in. This is a good time to start cooking the spaetzle in the other pot, which usually takes about 10-15 minutes. When the spaetzle is ready, it's time to throw the sour cream into the goulash. You can add some sauce thickener as well if you want a thicker sauce. Cook this down for a few more minutes, and your goulash is ready to be served over your spaetzle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades