This video shows how to make Sopa de Fideo, a traditional Mexican soup. In the blender put some Roma tomatoes, two cloves of peeled garlic, a small amount of onion, and two tomato and chicken bouillon cubes, and blend together. Take a package of fideo noodles and brown them in olive oil, stirring constantly until they are golden brown. When the noodles are ready, pour in the tomato sauce and add eight cups of water and a bit of salt. Simmer it on medium heat until the noodles are cooked, and the soup is ready. This is a delicious, healthy and easy to make soup to serve before a meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades