In this video, we learn how to make Korean spicy beef soup. First, you will make the broth by adding 10.5 c water with 5 garlic cloves, 8 oz beef brisket, 2 onions, 2 green onions, and black pepper corns. Cook for 45 on high, then move onto boiling your vegetables. Boil the fernbrake and fero stems until they are soft. After this, boil the mung beans with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes with the cover on, then drain. Go back to the beef and remove it from the broth, then drain the broth. When all is ready, cut the onions, beef, and other vegetables into small pieces. Now, make the sauce by combing 3.5 tbsp red pepper powder, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tbsp sesame oil, 3 tbsp hot pepper oil, 1.5 tbsp minced garlic, 1/8 tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp sea salt. Mix this together, then combine with broth and all the other ingredients in large bowl and bowl. Break one egg then add to the soup. Cook for a few more minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades