Damondadon the Chef demonstrates how to make New Orleans style Gumbo. The ingredients for the gumbo are chicken, shrimp, sausage, chicken broth, bell pepper, celery, tomatoes, onion, thyme, canned tomatoes, garlic powder, black pepper, rice, oil and gumbo base. Boil the chicken separately; when it's done drain it and cut it up. Have the rice cooking in another pot. Chop the onions, bell pepper, tomatoes and celery, put them in a pan and let them cook for a few minutes, then add some fresh thyme. Put some oil in a large pot and add a bit of flour. When the flour starts to brown, pour in the chicken broth. Then add the chicken and sausage, tomatoes and the gumbo base. Next the vegetables go in along with some water, black pepper and garlic powder. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, adding the shrimp at the last ten minutes. Serve it over the rice for a delicious meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades