In Thailand, tom kha gai means literally chicken galangal soup. Galangal is a species of plant that resembles ginger but tastes more cedary. The tom kha gai dish mixes galangal, coconut milk, lemon grass, and chicken to form a creamy and savory soup.
An interesting way to spice up your dinner plans, this exotic soup is perfect on its own or served as an accompaniment to rice and other dishes. To learn how to cook this rich dish, check out this episode of "Show Me the Curry."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades