Now that we're approaching the holiday season (i.e. the season of friends, family, and gain ten pounds) boxes of chicken stock are soon going to be flying off the shelves to be tossed into soups, to flavor meats, and to add a richness to vegetable dishes.
But why purchase processed chicken stock when you can make your own fresh at home? Check out this quick video to learn how to make chicken stock using leftover chicken.
This week, Shea Hess brings you Hungry in Brooklyn's Simple in Sixty: a 60 second lesson in basic cooking techniques that will help you conquer your kitchen in no time. This episode is all about homemade chicken stock, and how best to prepare it using your leftover rotisserie chicken, along with some vegetables and fresh herbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades