Here is soup recipe similar to corn chowder with added twist. Follow along in this cooking how-to video to learn how to make a Thai style corn soup. Thai simply implies that this corn soup will be a tad on the spicy side.
Ingredients for Thai style corn soup:
1/2 tsp Sunflower oil
2 Spring onions
1 Garlic Clove
600 ml Chicken stock
425 g can of creamed corn
225 g cooked, peeled Prawns
1 tsp Chili paste
A real favourite. This is very quick and easy soup. If creamed corn is not available, use ordinary canned sweet corn, pureed in a food processor for a few seconds, until the mixture is creamy yet retains some texture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades