2 Mackerel, filleted, boned and head / tail removed
1 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Brown sugar
Make diagonal slashes through the skin of both mackerel, on each side of the fish.
Mix the remaining ingredients together, and spread evenly over the skin and inside of the fish fillets.
Place the fillets onto a baking tray and place in an oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes, or until the fish is piping hot and cooked through.
Alternatively, wrap the fillets in tin foil and place on a barbecue, turning occasionally, until the fish is cooked through.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades