In a pan being heated over medium heat add one tablespoon of vegetable or peanut oil. Add one teaspoon of chili paste and two minced garlic cloves. Add one quart of chicken broth and two tablespoons of fish sauce. Next add two tablespoons of tamarind, two small tomatoes chopped up into chunks, one tablespoon of sugar, and two tablespoons of lime juice. Bring the soup back up to simmer and let it boil for about five minutes. Add about one half pound of chicken cut up. Let the mixture boil for another two minutes. Add one quarter pineapple cut up into chunks. Let the mixture simmer again for two minutes. Turn the heat off and add one cup of bean sprouts, two small chili peppers cut up real thin, two tablespoons of mint, two tablespoons of basil, two tablespoons of cilantro, and two tablespoons of fried shallots. Stir the soup so that all the final ingredients are mixed up in the soup. Once you've stirred the soup the final time it is ready to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades