In this video we learn how to make tomato rasam. You will need: 2 tsp ghee, 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, 1/8 tsp asafetida, curry leaves, green chilies, 1/4 tsp crushed black peppercorns, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tomato soup can, 1 tsp tamarind paste, salt, 1 tsp rasam powder, and cilantro. First, heat up the ghee in a pan. Then, add in the mustard seeds and let them pop. From here, add in the asafetida, curry leaves, green chilies, garlic, and black peppercorns and mix together. Then, add in the tomato soup and water along with paste, rasam powder, and salt. Wait for this to come to a boil then serve with cilantro and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades