Turn mealtime odds and ends into a hearty—and tasty—soup. This is a cost efficient way to prepare a yummy meal.
You will need:
a stock pot or large saucepot
stock, broth or tomato juice
ice cubes or lettuce leaves
Tip: To thicken the soup, add cream, pureed beans, or cauliflower, finely grated potatoes or instant mashed potato flakes, or brown rice.
Interesting fact: A study of soup eaters found that vegetable soup lovers tend to be homebodies, chicken noodle soup fans are more likely to be churchgoers; minestrone eaters tend to be physically fit; and tomato-soup sippers are often the adventurous type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades