Peel the squash and cut it in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds for roasting. Now cut the squash into half-inch cubes. peel and chop the carrots into pieces as same as size of squash. Heat the onion and garlic over a medium heat for up to 7 minutes. Add the squash and carrots to the onion and garlic mixture in a large saucepan. Cook it for ten minutes to soften the vegetables. Add salt, ground pepper, thyme, chili peppers and the remaining ingredients and boil for 30 minutes. Add cheese and serve with bread or rolls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades