In order to prepare Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, you will need the following ingredients: 46 oz of chicken stock, ¬O lb. of chicken, ¬O cup of chopped onion, 1 ¬O cup of egg noodles, 1 tsp of dill weed, 1 cup of chopped carrots, salt to taste, pepper to taste, and sliced celery.
Pour stock into a very large pot. Cut chicken into small pieces. Add it to the pot. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add carrots, dill weed, noodles, onions, salt, pepper, and celery. Allow it to return to a boil. Boil and simmer for approximately 20 minutes. This recipe can be easily doubled. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades