This video put in by 'Kwik Show me how 2', shows how to make this great beef stew. It's really quick and easy.
Sirloin – 3 lbs diced
Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – 2 cups
Onions – 2 medium diced
Garlic – 1 clove minced
Bay leaves – 2 whole
Salt – 1 tbsp
Black pepper – 1 tbsp
Worcestershire sauce – 1tsp
Paprika – 1 tsp
Potatoes – 6 small diced
Carrots – 6 small diced
Celery – 2 small stalks diced
• Heat oil in a large soup type pot and start by browning the sirloins. Make sure the pot and the oil is hot before putting in the beef.
• When the beef is brown and all the water have come out of the beef add the onions, garlic, two cups of water, bay leaves, black pepper, salt, paprika and couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Stir it well.
• Once it comes to a boil. Bring the flame to low and cover with a lid. Cook it for
• Now add the vegetables - potatoes, carrots and celery. Keep the vegetables as small as possible so that it cooks well in the sauce. Stir the vegetables and see that the water level is above the veggies. Add water if needed.
• Place the lid on and simmer for 30 – 40 minutes.
• Check to see if the vegetables are cooked and serve.
You can make any alterations to the quantity of the spices to suit your tastebuds. This recipe will be enough for 4 – 6 adults. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades