1/3 cup ginger, crushed and sliced (approximate; use more or less depending on the amount of spice desired)
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
1 scallion (green onion)
3 lbs of beef tenderloin or flank (cubed)
1 head cabbage (wedged)
3 tomatoes, sliced
1 tsp peppercorns
6 quarts water
1 tsp salt
Combine beef, ginger, onions, garlic, scallion, tomatoes, water and peppercorn in a stock pot. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until beef is tender.
(An alternative way is to use a pressure cooker to tenderize the beef before adding the rest of the ingredients.) When beef is tender, add cabbage. Simmer for 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades