In order to make Pork Noodle Soup, you will need the following ingredients: noodles (any variety), sliced pork, vegetables (cabbage, bok choy, etc.), sesame seed oil, shallots, ginger, white pepper, green onions, salt, and chili sauce.
Salt the meat. Boil a pot of water. Heat sesame oil in a pan. Add ginger and meat. Stir frequently. Add boiling water. Transfer it back into the large pot. Cover and simmer. Cook vegetables separately. Don‚Äôt over cook them. They will need to be tender crisp. Boil pasta. When all of the separate parts are done, combine them. Start with pasta and top it with vegetables, soup, shallots, and green onion. Balance the flavors the way you wish. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades