In order to prepare Homemade Chicken Noodles for soup, you will need the following ingredients: 3/4 cup of flour, ¬O tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, a dash of pepper, and an egg.
In a Cuisinart, combine 3/4 cup of flour, ¬O tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, a dash of pepper, and an egg. Blend it until a dough forms. Form a ball of dough and flatten it in flour. Run your dough through a pasta maker. When it is to your desired thickness, cut it with your pasta maker. You can allow them to dry on waxed paper. You can hang them to dry, if you like. Drop them in your simmering soup. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades