Learn how to make some casual, traditional, and unique dishes with tutorial help from myrecipes.com. In this video recipe, learn how to make turkey noodle soup. This simple, 35-minute recipe from Cooking Light magazine gives turkey leftovers a fresh start in soul-satisfying soup.
* Cooking spray
* 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices carrot
* 3/4 cup chopped onion
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 6 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
* 2 cups (3 ounces) uncooked egg noodles
* 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
* 1 bay leaf
* 2 cups shredded turkey (about 8 ounces)
* Coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add carrot, onion, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Add celery, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 3 minutes. Add broth and next 3 ingredients (through bay leaf); bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add shredded turkey; cook 3 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades