Learn how to make some casual, traditional, and unique dishes with tutorial help from myrecipes.com. In this video recipe, learn how to make turkey noodle soup. This simple, 35-minute recipe from Cooking Light magazine gives turkey leftovers a fresh start in soul-satisfying soup.
* Cooking spray
* 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices carrot
* 3/4 cup chopped onion
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 6 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
* 2 cups (3 ounces) uncooked egg noodles
* 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
* 1 bay leaf
* 2 cups shredded turkey (about 8 ounces)
* Coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add carrot, onion, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Add celery, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 3 minutes. Add broth and next 3 ingredients (through bay leaf); bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add shredded turkey; cook 3 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.