In this tutorial, we learn how to make leek and potato soup. To make this, you will need: large leeks, onion, butter, vegetable stock, milk, salt, and pepper. First, cut up your leeks and place them into a pan and add in the butter. Make sure all the leeks are covered in butter while you are frying them. After this, add in salt and pepper, then cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Next, add in your vegetable stock and milk to the pan. Next add in mash to thicken up the mixture. After this, scoop up the soup and place it in a blender, then blend until smooth. When this is done, serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades