Need something to help warm you up on a cold winter day? Try this simple recipe for minestrone soup.
-2 cups Veal Stock
-1.7oz short pasta
-3 tablespoons Tomato Pulp
-1 oz bacon
-1.7oz celery with leaves
-1/2 a carrot
-1.7oz Green Beans
-1.7oz White Cabbage
-1 small potato
-Put the oil in a pan and stir fry the bacon, onion, salt, carrot, potato, and celery.
-Then saute for five minutes.
-Add cabbage, green beans, and tomato.
-Add parmesan rind and hot stock. Then cover.
-Cook gently for thirty minutes.
-Add the pasta, stir, and cook for five minutes.
-Remove the rind.
-Add salt and pepper.
-Add grated parmesan.
Follow these steps and you'll have a delicious minestrone soup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades