This video demonstrates how to make Cauliflower and Pepperoni Soup.
250g cauliflower florets
50g leeks, chopped
25g celery, sliced
one large garlic clove, sliced
one large onion, sliced
one tablespoon olive oil
Melt the butter in a pan. Add garlic, leeks, celery, onions, and pepperoni.
Sauté two minutes. Butter a tray. Spread the chopped cauliflower on the tray and bake in the oven for five minutes. Add the chicken stock, salt and pepper to the pot and mix. When the cauliflower is finished roasting, add it to the soup and stir. Put the soup into a blender and strain it to a creamy consistency. This is a delicious recipe from Brazil with easy to follow instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades