David from "The One Pot Chef Show" demonstrates how to make vegetable soup. It's a great dish for a cold winter day. This hearty soup contains potato, onion, carrot, parsnip, celery, diced tomatoes and turnip. To make it, you will need these ingredients as well as broth (David uses chicken) and soup mix. Chopping up the vegetables, preparing the soup mix and bringing it all to a boil on the stove is really all it takes. This video gives a great step by step demonstration and looks delicious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades