In this video, we learn how to make Maui style chicken noodle soup. You will first need to chop garlic, carrots, celery and onions and put them into a pot with water and chicken thighs. You can now season the pot with Hawaiian salt, cracked pepper, chili pepper and sesame oil. Let this simmer for full flavor. When finished, strain the pot and remove the chicken from the bone. Now return chicken and vegetables to the pot now with egg noodles and corn fresh from the cob. Let this simmer until the noodles are tender, then serve hot and store in cans for gifts!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades