In this tutorial, we learn how to make poached egg soup. First, roast carrots, garlic, and onions with olive oil until they are golden brown. After this, pour hot chicken stock into the pan along with fresh herbs that are your favorite. You can use cilantro, basil, tarragon, or whatever else you like. Next, crack as many eggs as you'd like into the hot broth. After this, set your timer for three minutes and the eggs will be cooked perfectly. When you're ready to serve, pour broth and one egg into each bowl and serve while it's piping hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades